Polish Speaking Germans?: Language And National Identity Among The Masurians Since 1871 by Richard Blanke
Representative Publications: (books)
- ‘Polish-speaking Germans?’ Language and National Identity among the Prussian Masurians (2001)
- Orphans of Versailles: Germans in Western Poland, 1918-1939 (1993)
- Prussian Poland in the German Empire, 1871-1900 (1981)
- also articles in Journal of Modern History, Journal of Contemporary History, Slavic Review, Slavonic and East European Review, Nationalities Papers, etc.
Work in Progress:
- Ethnic cleansing in east-central Europe after World War II